zondag 24 februari 2013

Love @Cape Cod

Love @Cape Cod is the latest kit by Studio Berna Datema! I love her designs, I use all of her kits over and over. Also very suitable to use for the Art journal caravan! This kit is available at Scrapbook Graphics.
Berna herself wrote about this kit: Cape Cod, who is not intrigued by its beauty, the turquoise of the ocean, the charm of the cottages, the calmth of ancient times with light houses, and old wooden piers, the harbours and the little boats that float on the water so peacefully? The seagulls that cry their songs over the Sound and the Wind that echoes and erodes.

Unfortunately I have never been there myself, but I fell in love with all the pictures and beautiful video's that I've whatched about it. That's why I called this collection Love @ Cape Cod.


I made two pages with this kit, but I'm sure I'm going to do more!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten