donderdag 28 mei 2015

Popquiz challenge

Every month Kathryn Estry hosts the Poquiz Challenge at Ginger Scraps. I love this challenge! Every month she asks 7 questions which you have to answer in the challenge forum. Depending on you answers you get instructions what to scrap. This month was a real challenge. You had to scrap just the opposite way you gave your answers.

Are you scrapping fast or slow. If you answer slow, you have to scrap fast and the other way around. So I had to make a layout as fast as I could, I had to use crayon colors, it had to be a cute page and I had to use a new technique. Use several photos and 7 papers.

Wel this is my attempt. The new technique was creating an alpha, using different papers. I also made the flowers and leaves myself using shapes. The kit I used was Kindergarten kisses by Kathryn Estry. The only kit with crayon colors I have, LOL.


By the way, I used three photos of my cousin and my little nephew Mirii. I used these photos because they happened to whear crayon color clothes. Don't they match perfectly with the kit I used?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten